Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What a Pain

Last weekend was a pain, literally, in the shoulder. I imagined all sorts of things that I could do to be in such pain but nothing compared to the actual stuff. On Sunday I finally drugged myself with benadryl just to get a bit a sleep. After suffering through the weekend and not doing anything fun I called the doc on Monday morning for an appointment.
I have a pinched nerve in my T3/T4 area and will start physical therapy Thursday. It's finally starting to feel better today, I even went to work.
Subsequently I got no knitting done over the weekend, did no laundry nor gardening and the house is still in shambles. But everyone else had a wonderful time traveling here and there.
It's hot again today and my best friends are Jane and ice. Maybe soon I will be able to sleep in a bed.

No comments: