Thursday, July 28, 2005

What Did I Do?

It's been a busy week. Work was busy. Bought a new knitting mag at the store, got another in the mail, went to the library and checked out a couple knitting books, but very little knitting going on.
I have decided if I can't see my stash then I forget what yarn I have and what I want to make with each, so it must be displayed--on my floor.
We've had some repreive from the heat, and some rain most nights.
Now if I could just figure out what I did to make my shoulder hurt. I don't remember doing anything in particular. But my right arm, shoulder, shoulder blade and neck have just been killing me! My hand goes numb, I have tingling down my arm, sometimes in the front, sometimes in the back and a heavy feeling in my shoulder.
I went to the chiropractor on Wednesday and it felt better for a bit but today was aweful. And when got home from work I just couldn't do anything. I tried to rest and relax, but to no avail. I'll be calling the chiro first thing tomorrow morning for a re-do.
The girls are each going through crises. C, newlywed, is newlywedding. J is blabbing and not helping me. R is trying to talk peeps into driving her around. R and I are planning a school shopping trip in August, she's the youngest and will be a junior.

No comments: