Saturday, August 13, 2005

Check out KnitNFit

Just posted this on KnitNFit

Thank you Cara, Lee Ann and FaeryCrafty--at PT this morning I felt the
'twing' in my neck. A good twing! That nasty nerve released from it's
pinched position!!!!!HOORAY!!! during traction. I was so excited! I
finished my work out (2 hours worth) and tentatively came home. I can
feel my thumb coming back to life slowly. But the workout they have me
doing for my shoulder tires me out because I'm not used to working the
upper body.
But I just wanted to tell everyone that I was feeling better! I have 3
more weeks of PT which i will continue and I will be adding my walk
back in tomorrow. Anyway, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.
Blessings to all, Denise

So today will be a tentative day. I will be cautious in all that I do. I really want to get into the garden and do some work, but I think that can wait. I will instead--
wash dishes with the left hand;
sweep floor with the left hand;
attempt machine knitting with the left hand;
and eat with the left hand.
Even though I'm a lefty, I have found that I do many things like a righty.
On with the lefty day, check E-bay and housework.

No comments: