Thursday, August 25, 2005

Religions and Day Trips

I began reading the Qu'ran today. I figured if I'm going to choose a religion I should study them all before I make my choice. I read the King James version of the bible years ago, the Qu'ran is the one I found on the library shelf this time. Soon it will be the Torah and the Kaballah--I think that's all the main ones.
If anyone of you, my vast readers, has a suggestion, I'll look into that too.
Tomorrow J and R and I are taking a shopping trip to TC. Two hour drive, shopping at the mall and sharing the driving. Should be fun, I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is only one man who lived and died so that we might have eternal life - Jesus of Nazareth.

I hope in your search you come back to the Holy Scriptures to find meaning for your life thru Christ.

A frequent visitor to your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found your site. I actually found some cool pool landscaping photo info so thanks!! If you are interested, I also have a small site my wife and I made at about pool landscaping photo related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.