Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another Day

My day of worship began with a walk with Jane. I prefer to spend time in nature instead of forcing myself to sit on uncomfortable benches in uncomfortable clothes thinking about the walk I should be taking and all the things I should be doing at home.
Then I decided to see what stuff I could through together to enter at the fair. I knew I had at least 2 items. After some looking I ended up with 8, really.
1. Beaudaciously yellow lace pants;
2. Cute summer blue top;
3. R's Bride's maids gown from Con's wedding;
4. Machine knit socks;
5. Hand knit socks;
6. Baby onsie;
7. My pink sweater;
8. Mother-of-the-Bride ensemble I made for me.
Goal for this week--1st prize for the pants, I'm real sure that no one has made anything similar, really. Next week I hope to post pictures of the lovely entries and ribbons!
Now what shall the next projects be? Started another pair of socks with left over navy. Now I've got to get something going on one of the knitting machines and finish the aqua blazer that has been waiting for a button for 6 months.
The Great Mother doesn't want me to get any gardening done since it rains everyday. Maybe I'll big potatoes; or not.

No comments: