Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Geez Louise--Get a Job Already Big Bubba!

OK, maybe I'm harsh.
No that's not it--I'm a push over.
J's fiance has been living with us--for awhile--what a sucker I am. He was working up until 3 weeks ago. Now he's just hanging out. I've yelled, scolded, hollered, rolled my eyes and now finally given up.
Since my shoulder has been out of commission I've been trying to take it easy. Over the weekend I managed some careful gardening. Monday was a short meeting and when I got home I had to do the dishes because mr. unemployed didn't do anything all day long. Neither did miss part time employment. What shall I do????
I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes (some from Sunday when J made dinner).
What was my pain level today--back up to 5, damn the kids.
You may ask why I don't have a dishwasher--I do--3 in fact. 1 only works when yelled at. 1 works after much reminding. 1 prefers to be asked. Thank goodness the 4th one has her own house now.
This week I need to get over to KK's house to pick up my fair entries and $$$ :).

No comments: