Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sorry 'bout that

Okay, maybe I was a little harsh on Dianna, sorry. It's just that multitudes of people seem content in their beliefs, I'm not yet. But I'm willing to learn. I have asked many believers many questions. I do believe there is a creator of all and that being I hold in high regard. But there are many peoples of this world that feel their beliefs are correct and I am curious to learn about their beliefs too. Thank you for sharing your beliefs Dianna.
PT is going well--range of motion has returned to normal, strength is increasing, I've added some lower body work while I'm there to balance out the bod, and I think I'll keep going once a week (for $5) to go with the walking I do on my off PT days. Weight is hanging at 209 but that is probably because of the increasing muscle mass.
Today is 'estrogen day', I got the house to myself until 4 so it's movies, laundry, sewing, knitting and napping. I remember my mom napping during the summer, I know why now. Up at 6, to bed at 11, that's just a long day. I think the Mexicans always had a good idea with the afternoon siesta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I do not think you were hard at all - we all have questions - tons of them. It's wonderful that you are asking, and I will answer as best I can.

There are many ways that seem right to a man, but there is only one way to God and that is thru Jesus. No other man can claim to have died and then been raised from the dead except Jesus. No other man on earth has ever done the miracles Jesus came and did. Something to think about!