Friday, August 12, 2005

Numb Thumbs Are No Fun

I've been going to PT every other day and finally today I have improvement. All the muscle cramps seem to be gone, just the numb thumb and I can feel the impingement in my shoulder. So I's gonna be real careful.
During the past 2 weeks the kids have been housekeepers. Even though they are 19 and 15, they're not the best. I was down to my last acceptable work clothes yesterday, thank goodness today is a work at home day. The kitchen is a disaster, the fridge has dead food in it. The dust bunnies are now the size of Jane, a 65 lb chocolate lab. And J's fiance lost his job Wednesday. Can life get much worse?
Wednesday, R's boyfriend was over and she showed him what she was making on my new(old) knitting machine. He was geeked!! I showed him how to do some knitting on the brother bulky. He was even more geeked! Now he wants to start machine knitting! I love it when sharing a craft gets someone so excited!
Now it's time to wake up the monsters and get them cleaning around the house. I want to do some work but don't want a relapse of pain. I don't think the muscles in my arm, shoulder, neck and back could take another bout of spasming (nor I), or maybe I'm just getting old and weak?

No comments: