Monday, July 11, 2005

Progress

NONE--no progress whatsoever!!!!! I finally said, OK, just start something, anything, just get started on something. If it doesn't work out, make it again or make something else.
So, Saturday, I cast on the Brother 970, 114 stitches for a little summer sweater, off the shoulder, raglan, knit 2 rows and tried to work some lace. Not doing, no way, no how. I pulled that off the machine, tried again and skipped the lace, got to row 142 and realized I had decreased where I should have increased. GGGRRRRRRRRrrrr!
Sunday, again with the blue summer sweater, tried to combine the size of one pattern with the looks of another--no luck.
Monday morning, cast on again with the blue--good, looks nice, except







it was only 114 stitches and I needed 140 this time.

I think I'll decorate the room with pics of all the things I'd like to try. Knitting can wait; today.

No comments: