Friday, July 01, 2005

Motivation

How do you get motivated? How do you motivate yourself? Other than bribery, I'm not doing very well. I have this huge 'to do' list; things that NEED to be done, things I want to do, things I should do and things that I would do if I would just get one of the other things done. How to get moving I'm not sure. I NEED to get some paperwork done TODAY! I should do some laundry, clean the fridge, clean the garage, move sewing/knitting stuff to the spare room, freeze the extra carrots and work in the garden. I want to knit and sew.
So, I started this way today--went for a half hour walk with Jane and washed a load of towels. When I got back from the walk, I took a shower and washed the few dishes and made THE LIST and since I was so good about getting those things done I treated myself to a short blog entry:)
This being a big holiday weekend, I want to vacation a little too--AH, that's my motivation!!! That's it! Now I have to go so I can play--just as soon as my work is done!

No comments: