Tuesday, July 19, 2005

depression rears it's ugly head

I thought I was doing good, exercizing, making lists and crossing things off, getting a little done here and there. Then 2 things happened yesterday which brought me down. 1) Jane got away from me at the lake and chased a momma and 3 baby ducks. 2) I was relating a story to the family about work and no one heard me.
The results from those two events were:
I was angry at the dog--I chased after her in rough water and it was very tiring.
I was angry because no one heard me. I think it would have been better if someone would have said, "Hey we're watching a movie, can ya tell us later?" But it was just the regular -no response- like I don't even exist. :p

So I quit talking to everyone and now everyone thinks I'm mad. Maybe I am. But there's no sense in talking if no one listens.

Tomorrow will be another day.

No comments: