Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ommmmm

So I kicked him out, then I cried.
I don't know if he is just playing dumb or doesn't get it.
But, he's a survivor, he's made it this far mooching and so has the rest of his family. I suppose they all will continue on a before.
Yes, I'm feeling calmer now that I made the decision


Moving on--I retrieved my fair entries from my friend. I placed with each entry as follows:
1. Beaudaciously yellow lace pants; 2nd place
2. Cute summer blue top; 1st place
3. R's Bride's maids gown from Con's wedding; 2nd place
4. Machine knit socks; 4th place
5. Hand knit socks; 1st place
6. Baby onsie; 2nd place
7. My pink sweater; 2nd place
8. Mother-of-the-Bride ensemble I made for me; 1st place
netting $111 for my efforts. Next year--more entries!!!!

Monday will mark the 24th anniversary of our wedding. Yes, I'm all of 42 and have been married 24 years. If you're mathmatically challenged that means I married at age 18, just 4 months after my 18th birthday. Why so young? Not what you think, the oldest is 21. I just knew he was 'the one'. I knew the first time I saw him at that Hallow's Eve dance. I was . . . .













13 . . . .














really.

No comments: