Monday, September 12, 2005

Nada? and Anniversarys

Geez, I thought with the beautiful pictures of my creative space I would have had 1 comment. Boo hoo, Boo hoo. That's ok, I've seen some of your spaces and I am as much a neat freak as any creative person.
I finally broke down and bought another copy of Socks, Socks, Socks since mine has been MIA for several years. I know it's not in the 'creative space' because that space is new this summer. So I took a nap this afternoon with Socks, Socks, Socks close to my heart. Jane would have been jealous except for the 90 degree weather--Indian Summer has struck.
Today marks the 24th anniversary of our wedding--I took the Mr. to dinner at the local ritzy place and we hob-nobbed with the cream of the town. Next year will be 25 years together--I've been married longer than I was single!!!

No comments: