Friday, September 23, 2005

Can't Decide--Help Me Choose

The next project is a sweater featured in INKnitter Summer 2005, page 10/11. I've selected a multi-color find from e-bay and want to blend with a solid. These are my swatches thus far.


All in 2x2 rib T6 on Brother 970; top photo--1. Multi-color alone; 2. multi w/bright gold;3. multi w/grey
Bottom--4. multi w/deep green; 5. multi w/black

Thanks for your vote!
I, again, have decided to MAKE all the holiday gifts this year. Now if I could find something to knit for my hubby. He's not a sweater person, even in the dead of winter in northern Michigan he doesn't wear sweaters. He's similar to a polar bear or siberian husky. I swear he would sweat sleeping in a snow bank!!!
As for me, I like the cold weather cuz I get to wear sweaters with sweaters! with socks and mitts to match!
I'm feeling better about evicting the big boy--I realized (and I don't know if he just doesn't understand or doesn't care) that he really hurt me and my family by asking for help but not taking our advice and using us. How stupid could I be? really?!
I don't mind helping others when they need it, but those that take and take, I can't stand. OK, that's enough of that.
I've got knitting, cleaning, sewing and gardening to do, and I may submit to a walk with Jane, the 'shroom dog'.

No comments: