Sunday, September 11, 2005

Late, But As Promised

Hand knit socks from grandma's 2 Needle Sock pattern from 1955.

First Place








Below is Machine knit summer top that I showed earlier--First Prize.

And also First Prize was the ensemble made for C's wedding in June. The skirts and top are sewn, the corset is my first project in Tunsenian Crochet. The top is the lovely lilac in the upper right corner. BTW, the fabrics were being sold as curtain fabrics.
The green and coral floral underneath is an unfinished suit of mine. The lining is the floral. Someday I'll finish it.


Now this little piece is a 'baby onsie' pattern I've been developing. It buttons or snaps at one shoulder and I usually use the squish on snaps for the crotch so I don't have to make button holes. This one is for C's friend who's baby is due next month.

And the piece-de-resistance is shown here: The Creative space of Denise.

No comments: