Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bright Orange Jane Safety Vest

And what do you see?
Nothing.
Why?
Because I took a couple great pics of Jane in her new vest after our walk, but technology SUCKS and the disk wouldn't let go of the pics. I will try again tomorrow. She was so pretty and proud in her vest. Now she knows that putting on the vest means going for a walk. She's glad to let me put the vest on her.
I skipped physical therapy in trade for walking with the dog today. I may go back to the chiropractor to relieve this numb thumb. It worked before and this therapy thing has been going on for just too long with little relief. Not only that, battening down for winter is behind schedule--storm windows need to be put up, hoses tucked away, garden winterized and it's already November!

No comments: