Friday, October 21, 2005

Diversions

I want to go, but then again, I need to make the break so I'm hoping for some diversions today. Tonight is the last football game of the season--I coached the cheer team for 7 years and this is my first year as a 'non-coach'. I really would like to go to the game and see what the girls came up with for the season finale, but after the events of last week with the confrontation and crap, and the creeping thought in the back of my mind-- starting a yarn/craft store--I'm hoping for some diversions.
Knitting like crazy today would be a diversion, my list of need to knits is at least 12 items long: socks, wrist warmers, sweaters for the hims, sweaters for the hers, gloves and a Mush Mouth hat (from Fat Albert). I also have a jammys pattern and a mens underwear pattern I'd like to try. Then there's the Knit Picks yarn that I ordered, waiting patiently for, de dum, de dum, de dum.
I finally called for a hair appointment--that's later this morning. It has been 4 months since my last trim, I think I'm due. I also need to go get baked beans for the pot luck tomorrow.

No comments: