Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why As I So Tired

I (we) survived yesterday. Peanut did just fine with a bottle. It wasn't what she wanted, but it was an ok substitute since it had momma milk in it. She laughs in her sleep now. How absolutely hilarious!
I was just beat when I got home. How can a little Peanut make someone so tired? Maybe it was Thursday and Friday. I did remember to drink water. I forget to drink when I'm in different situations and then I get tired.
When I got home, I checked the messages, and went to town to get my Little Ceasars Pizza Kit and milk. Got home and made the pizzas, watched Ghost Whisperer and went to bed. Slept pretty good too.
Today I would like to knit up another pair of woolie soaker tights for EllieMay and a sweater for her too. And tonight we'll go to Connie's and play Euchre. I'm terrible at it, but it's just for fun. And I'll get to spend some time with her too.

No comments: