Friday, March 13, 2009

My First Grandma Day

Today I will be Grandma-ing. It's my first day alone with the Peanut. Jenni is working as is Bill so I get EllieMay all to myself.
The other Grandma days, Jenni was here doing laundry, so when EllieMay was hungry I just passed her off to momma. Today, it will be just her and I. Jenni has a stash of milk in the freezer, so I'm sure we'll be ok. Oddly, I'm a bit nervous!
I have a few projects to work on while Peanut is down, just in case and Jenni is only a few blocks away if I can't get her to take the bottle.
I finally posted two things on Flickr for sale, but I should take off the baby rainbow tights since EllieMay is wearing them now.
What I really should do is photograph everying in the tubs and post those! More than two tubs of knit items, hats, socks, sweaters, blankets, gloves, mittens, scarves. Now to set up a photo box or something. What does everyone else do? Special place, just anywhere? Where do you photograph your goods that you post?

No comments: