Sunday, October 16, 2005

More Beauty

Yea, this is the view out my front door. Vibrant colors raining down in the wind. And again I ask, why live anywhere else than Northern Michigan???? To answer Kerstin, crazydaisy.us question, the tip of the mitten just a bit south of the Mackinaw Bridge.
Yesterday was busy and usual northern MI weather. First I blogged, then did some laundry, went for a walk down Jane's favorite
trail, zipped off to knit club,
then physical therapy. That's when
things turned for the worse--someone had to give me the bad news--I had a flat tire! When and where did that happen, aaahh, I remember a strange noise on my way home from knitting club near the contractors place. At 4 my knight in shining blue truck arrived to air up my tire so I could drive home. He's fixing it today. And no, he's not available for rent or hire, he's my knight.
There is more to add to the New Knitters story--J and Big Bubba are knitting, R is knitting and now so is R's boyfriend JEM is too!!! That's 4 new knitters in less than a week. Big Bubba was asking if it was possible to make a sweater with the Nifty Knitters. Oh, and we had three new knitters at knitting club! That makes 7 new knitters in a week! Knit On!

No comments: