Saturday, November 04, 2006

Quickie

The last couple weeks I've been moving my STUFF from the 14x11 bedroom to the 13x24 STUDIO (garage room). Bribed hubby to toughen up the wobbly desk and moved 3 knitting machines and 1 sewing machine, ironing board, serger, yarn and yarn barn, sewing notions and other miscellanous tools, supplies and crap into MY ROOM! Someday I'll get around to posting some pics of MY SPACE, not like the myspace thing on the web. This is the first time in almost 30 years that I've have a space that was just mine!!
But too much play make a woman with a tight back, so I need to walk the dog today.
I've been knitting, no you can't see! I'm just too lazy to take pics and post! (maybe, if a get a comment or two I could be bribed) cuz some of these little things I've finished are just so damn cute! Ok, that's it, quickie done.

No comments: