Friday, November 17, 2006

Hey

Ok, so originally I had hoped to post more pics when I started blogging. Well as you see, it's just not happening, but you get words!
SKB at Sexy Knitters Club is over, but I'm not done with mine. It needs revising. A frogging I must go.
Candle Flame shawl is still in time-out, not because of the mistakes but because I have my first craft fair coming up next week and I feel totally unprepared! Candle Flame is for ME, not to sell.
Otherwise, I've been knitting quite a bit, 2 little girl ponchos, fingerless gloves, tiny nordic sweaters and baby sockies last week. I hope to have a couple of tubs of stuff ready to go by next Friday at 7 a.m. Now to just find that paperwork I need for the fair?!?!
Outside is a new skiff of snow on the ground.
Tony has been working inceasently fixing the youngest daughter's vehicle breaks. She a a string of bad luck last weekend. Another financial setback, $200+ in parts--thank goodness we didn't have to pay labor costs, I just made hubby supper.
And guess what I have discovered? Regular tv has crap on it just like the expensive DirecTV we were paying for! But it did take me half an hour on the phone to cancel it. She kept asking why I wanted to cancel--"Because we don't want to pay for it any longer since we got 157 channels and there's NOTHING ON."
I feel better now that I posted some progress. Let me know you stopped for a visit.

No comments: