Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Decision is Made

Ok, so after yesterdays vent, (thanks Bron) I feel much better. Here I thought that was a normal amount of crap to be doing. Oh, yea, and I haven't done any laundry for our vacation either!!
Ok, so I made my decision. Six months ago I had decided to decide later. I guess now is later than before. Now I need to decide when. I need to set a date to move on.
If you didn't notice in my last post, I HATE CELEBRATIONS. I don't even know when my blog-a-versary is. I don't care. But I do need to set a goal date. June graduation is too far away, I'm afraid I would hurt someone if I had to wait that long. Sept. 12 is too soon, I feel I need to give them more time. But I do need to have a heart-to-heart with hubby. This weekend!
More fair stuff--

Lacy little girl stuff, a first and a second.
And then more second place stuff--Fingerless Mitts, a Cotton hat and Tempting II!!

Not bad for some busy work and a sexy KAL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the ribbons! What beautiful work. :)

Anonymous said...

what gorgeous work - a little drool just slipped onto my keyboard!