Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Dog Appreciation


So this morning I'm listening to the radio, thinking I should get up and take the dog for a walk--I mean, go for a walk with the dog; and I roll over and open my eyes and what do I see?
Isn't that face just precious--hence her name, Precious Lady Jane. She's my walking buddy.
Ok, so back to this morning, I see her face and just laugh. She was thanking me for taking her swimming yesterday. It was just so hot, and she LOVES to swim, or walk, or eat, or anything with me.
But lazy me, I urged her (oh yea, like that's hard) to snuggle with me on the bed for a bit and then I got up and took a shower. Then she followed my around the house until I left for work. What a pup. Now she is laying next to the chair with her head on one of the legs (so she knows if I go anywhere).
July 4 is just around the corner, but that was not the big event for us this year. Two weeks ago the eldest daughter married her sweetie and just 15 days before that, she bought a house. Not bad for a 21 yr old, huh? She is very independent and organized, and needless to say, everything went well.
Here is the beautiful Bride and Groom.














The bad news is--she has two sisters! Thank goodness Precious Lady Jane is neutered!

1 comment:

Mitchypoo said...

She is a beautiful bride and i can see why you are proud. The Precious Lady Jane is beautiful too. I have a almost 13 yo labrador named Simba and she is my pride and joy. I like your blog. I am new to this too. www.mitchypoo777.blogspot.com

And also, welcome to KnitnFit...atleast you have started walking...

Michele