Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gotta Post This

So, yea, I've been slacking on the blog. But I just don't want to miss a minute of EllieMay growing! I've been taking pictures, and hoarding them! Knitting stuff and hoarding it. Spinning yarn and hording it. But this I won't hoard.
Tomorrow we're doing it again. It's the annual Antique Tractor Mackinac Bridge Crossing. We're packing up tonight, thank goodness we live nearby. We'll drive to Mackinaw City tomorrow morning, unload the tractors, drive the truck across the bridge, I'll fetch hubby from St. Ignace and back to Mackinaw City and then wait. This year we're in group #24 of 34, but the last 9 goups are small. We'll be in the last 200 tractors to cross the bridge.
They moved up the start time to 10:30 a.m. There are more than 860 tractors registered this year! So I plan on posting the event after we get home. For more information visit www.bobstractorpartscorner.com.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: