Saturday, December 23, 2006

Thoughts for this Yule

1. I really don't care for 'fun fur' type yarns. What is it with them anyway? And they're everywhere!
2. Still have a sweater, fudge, fruit salad to make, fridge to clean, gifts to wrap and clothes to wash for tonight.
3. Jane and hubby are suffering because of #2.
4. No one will receive holiday cards from me again this year--just not on my list of things to do.
5. I still care LOTS about the people I WOULD send cards to!
6. Haven't walked in days and my back and legs are screaming at me for it.
7. I weigh more than I every have in my life and I really don't care about weight anymore. I would like to be more fit and make walking a DAILY part of my life, for the rest of my life.
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Merry Yule or whatever you celebrate this time of year!

No comments: