Monday, September 11, 2006

GRAMKC Here We Come!

It won't be long now. Thursday we head south to Grand Rapids for the Grand Rapids Area Machine Knitters Club Annual Retreat. Not just 2 but 4 of us are going this year.
But I must digress--before I can do that
I must
Celebrate with the man of my dreams, my shoulder to lean on, the love of my life--Tony. We will celebrate our 25 wedding anniversary on Tuesday. I understand that many are still mourning the events of 9-11-2001, but I MUST, you understand, just MUST celebrate with him. If I continue to be somber about such things I have no control over I fall deep into depression. So, maybe I'll have a drink Tuesday. We have been so lucky in our lives just to have each other. I feel blissful with him around. How could I ever thank him for all he has done for me. What a wonderful man! I Love You, Tony.

No comments: